Friday, February 19, 2010

Kenalog Cause Candidiasis Eczema, Psoriasis, Or Something Else???

Eczema, psoriasis, or something else??? - kenalog cause candidiasis

It all started a few years ago and it is very annoying and I want to know what is, or know if anyone else has this problem.

Here are the problems. I developed slowly dry skin, scaly itching in various parts of my body. It started with the eyes, then turned toward the inside of the ears, and now a point on the hairline of my scalp.

The dermatologist said it was eczema and gave me and Kenalog Elidel cream for the treatment of skin works for a while, but back then. My ears are probably even worse.

Also develops, because I also raised dot in the center of the right hand, red and very irritating.

Has anyone any idea what might be, or something similar. I reallywhat he does, because I think that I like very healthy and I'm not as stressed out. Not to mention, my family is healthy. Here, too, would be a great help. Thank you!

6 comments:

o01230o said...

Eczema on the hands and feet ... by nicotine, coffee and excessive emotional stress can trigger ... But in most cases, again, those with chronic diseases. Try your luck a mixture of tea tree oil (like a natural) and also a steroid cream (Cortisine (sp ?)... well

Pauline P said...

The source below provides information on skin diseases.

neslonba... said...

It worked perfectly for us - it's worth a try.
Try probiotics) (beneficial bacteria your health food store will offer this service. Get the refrigerated variety. Start with one capsule a day, then after a week or 2
Best, what we have found so far is Primadophilus Reuteri or bifidus.

Your eczema may be the result of a leaky gut. By the skin of my son is like new, and you know that you wouldnt Eczema

barneycr... said...

I suggest you try herbal cream for eczema fight http://www.champori.com/ works best for my state that is your only.
Best,
Bernadette

Dinty Moore said...

It is difficult to argue with a dermatologist if you see the real problem. I think you should go with your diagnosis or second opinion. This also seems very typical of seborrheic dermatitis may also eye. Psoriasis is usually not on the eyes, but otherwise it is a possibility. But all that needs to respond to varying degrees for steroids the rash has. They are also the most chronic problems that do not grow, to heal, but they can be deleted. I do not think they are marketed in any way to your overall health, nutrition or stress related level.

roxxygrr... said...

Sounds like eczema, cream of course continue, but it does come back to use the cream when it begins to

Post a Comment