Friday, January 15, 2010

Female Urethral Play Video Is It Possible To Pull Your Urethral Sphincter Muscle?

Is it possible to pull your urethral sphincter muscle? - female urethral play video

I am a woman in my twenties. One day a few years ago I could not to my external urethral sphincter control, so that if you peed outside the bubble, I can not stop the leak. It felt like something "broke" on that day, but the general practice to recount it all to me, bowlers. However, it has helped me control back to the external urethral sphincter. Someone else has this problem or heard before? I used to have my pee until the last second before the bathroom - I think that's what happened.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm confused. The urethra is sour, but a sphincter is his asshole. You can not move a muscle yet known, because it is a different body.

Post a Comment