Friday, January 22, 2010

Online Gay Games Free Online Please Help!! Are There Any Free Online Virtual World/life/chat Games?

Please help!! are there any free online virtual world/life/chat games? - online gay games free online

Please help me! I'm going crazy!
I really want a virtual game freee
please! functioning of some virtual games, but I heard som have really fun, but they work for me! ...
their words:
Second Life (has not yet exercised in any form! Or necessary to download)
vmtv (requires download)
IMVU (I do not know what evil WAAS)
Building a Bearville (I have just one account and I have) my passport and my username
Čazma planet (I forgot my username and password)
and Umm
Club Penguin (which I know, and it is not gay! Is nice, but I want more)
Dizzywood (its boring and its should be called dizzyshit / shittywood)
I want a second life on the computer! I do not know how Second Life!
please! I want something like GTA or The Sims or Club Penguin!
please? And I do not want a place where the stupid There is a list of games they do not play their Sanb virtually! I want a life! a virtual life too stupid! where to get a job, and you can go to a restaurant and a clothing store and find a husband! and children! Please help me?
in despair! Please help! :-(

5 comments:

Lemon head said...

Chobot! I play all the time, is free and chat in full! To use there are no pictures! You can make a job in the garden, then use the money to buy clothes! It will be updated. It's so fun! However, you must be the case, 6 to 16, so that they own into their hands!

antirees... said...

Life sims or call watever U where U could do things or PlayStation Home

antirees... said...

Life sims or call watever U where U could do things or PlayStation Home

Mehrdad K said...

بله

Jess said...

com raceyourduck

Post a Comment